Balsamic Asiago Salad Recipe
You can toss this tasty Balsamic Asiago Salad together in 10 minutes flat. Simply drizzle bottled dressing over the colorful blend of greens, tomato and peppers, add a quick sprinkle of garlic-seasoned cheese…and serve.
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 plum tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella and Asiago cheese with roasted garlic
- In a small serving bowl, combine the salad greens, tomato and yellow pepper. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Balsamic Asiago Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p23
Reviews for Balsamic Asiago Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 2, 2011
Loved this salad. I made it with the pizza on the same page. I ended up using Italian Blend shredded cheese since I could not find the cheese blend called for in the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Salad Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Salad Recipes >