Balsamic Arugula Salad
With four simple ingredients, this arugula salad comes together in a flash and makes a sophisticated side. —Lisa Speer, Palm Beach, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle
- with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 63 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.