Balsamic Arugula Salad Recipe
- 6 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the arugula, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 63 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Balsamic Arugula Salad
"Used a bad of mixed lettuces which included both arugula and spinach... Also added some green onions... Overall, a good salad!"