- 6 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBalsamic Arugula Salad
"Simple, flavorful and healthy. I love arugula and so does my husband so it's our go to choice for green salads. The only change I made was to add some chopped green onions."
"Used a bad of mixed lettuces which included both arugula and spinach... Also added some green onions... Overall, a good salad!"