- 6 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Balsamic Arugula Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p23
Reviews for Balsamic Arugula Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2012
Used a bad of mixed lettuces which included both arugula and spinach... Also added some green onions... Overall, a good salad!