You'll taste a sweet hint of pineapple in every bite of this easy bean casserole. I asked my sister-in-law's mom for her recipe after she brought these delicious beans to a family gathering. They're always a big hit with the kids.—Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) baked beans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, brown sugar, ketchup and mustard. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Stir in the pineapple; bake 30 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Ballpark Baked Beans in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p37
Reviews for Ballpark Baked Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review