Ballpark Baked Beans Recipe
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) baked beans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, brown sugar, ketchup and mustard. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Stir in the pineapple; bake 30 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Ballpark Baked Beans(3)
Sort By :
These were really easy to make and I thought they were okay, but I usually like smokier flavored pork and beans and this is definately a sweeter tasting version. Not bad, just not my family's cup of tea.
These beans are THE BEST! Everyone loves them when I make them! I usually double it and hope for leftovers.
Excellent and healthy!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bean Recipes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Side Dishes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >