- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 3 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients until blended; stir in walnuts. Spoon 2 teaspoons mixture into each tart shell. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 45 tartlets.
Reviews for Baklava Tartlets
Sort By :
A nice addition to our Christmas cookie collection! We added a dash of cardamom , too. A definite keeper recipe.
Quick, tasty, easy and serves a lot. Have been asked for and have shared the recipe with many others. Great for a quick sweet bite.
Awesome! I have made these several times...and am always asked for the recipe...Using a little less honey is good too...Otherwise no changes...Always a big hit! Tartlets come already baked... I have made the nut mixture the day before and prior to going to event. fill the tarts...
The shells I bought were already baked so I don't know why you would have to bake them again like others have stated. The only big change I made was not using all that honey, it makes them thin and runny. I just add until combined and then filled and put in the fridge. They were good the first time and after the change in honey great!
Very easy to make. Everyone at a wedding rehearsal dinner loved them!!