Baked Zucchini Recipe
I've been preparing zucchini this way for years. It's a great side dish with many entrees. -Betty Castleberry, Livonia, Michigan
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, butter and oregano. Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet or shallow baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 117 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC