- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, butter and oregano. Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet or shallow baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Reviews for Baked Zucchini
"Excellent. I used a little more oregano and cheese."
"Delicious! I replaced the oregano with garlic powder and cooked it for only 20 minutes. I ate the whole dish by myself!!"
"Very good. I read the reviews and decided to bake at 400 degrees for a shorter time. I don't care for zucchini that is too soft. This turned out very good. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for the good recipe."
"The squash turns out soft but is not mushy. It is a very simple recipe - great for a quick side dish. I did add some Italian seasoning and basil for a little more taste."
"Great flavor! But they got limp before they got browned. Next time I'll cook at a higher temperature for less time so they're still crisp-tender."
"Wow, absolutely delicious! Next time I make these , I will have a chunky marinara sauce to dip them in. Who knew zucchini could taste so good!"
"Delicious - just make sure you cut the slices thick enough so they don't burn. It only took about half the time to cook, and half were burnt."
"These are so easy, and so delicious..."