Baked Zucchini Squares
"This savory zucchini bake is a real crowd-pleaser," writes Anna Tarlini of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
16-20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, parsley,
- oregano, basil and salt. Combine eggs, oil and onion; stir into dry
- ingredients just until combined. Stir in zucchini. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 30-35
- minutes or until golden brown and set. Cut into squares. Yield:
- 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 103 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.