"This savory zucchini bake is a real crowd-pleaser," writes Anna Tarlini of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano, basil and salt. Combine eggs, oil and onion; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Stir in zucchini. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cut into squares. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Baked Zucchini Squares in Taste of Home October/November 2001, p41
Reviews for Baked Zucchini Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review