- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano, basil and salt. Combine eggs, oil and onion; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Stir in zucchini. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cut into squares. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Baked Zucchini Squares
Sort By :
"Great, everyone loved it. Easy to make."
"look quite easy to make, plus they seem to be **diabetes friendly** with only 5 grams carbs. Thank you for sharing!!"
"I found this to be just OK, too herby for my taste."
"I made this recipe yesterday with zucchini from the garden. It was definately a hit with the family. The only thing I did different was use 8oz of 5-cheese Italian blend. For my family-you can never have enough cheese. Smells great baking too!"