- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, butter and oregano. Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet or shallow baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Reviews for Baked Zucchini
"Very good. I read the reviews and decided to bake at 400 degrees for a shorter time. I don't care for zucchini that is too soft. This turned out very good. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for the good recipe."
"The squash turns out soft but is not mushy. It is a very simple recipe - great for a quick side dish. I did add some Italian seasoning and basil for a little more taste."
"Great flavor! But they got limp before they got browned. Next time I'll cook at a higher temperature for less time so they're still crisp-tender."
"Wow, absolutely delicious! Next time I make these , I will have a chunky marinara sauce to dip them in. Who knew zucchini could taste so good!"
"Delicious - just make sure you cut the slices thick enough so they don't burn. It only took about half the time to cook, and half were burnt."