- 1 package (16 ounces) ziti or small tube pasta
- 2 cartons (10 ounces each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-3/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook ziti according to package directions; drain and return to the pan. Stir in Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Spoon half into a lightly greased 3-qt. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese and parsley; spread over pasta. Top with remaining pasta mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Ziti with Cheese
Sort By :
"Made this twice now. 2nd time I added chicken and broccoli, and it was much better! Easy recipe to make!"
"We all thought this was a very good recipe. I also added chicken, broccoli & extra alfredo."
"I added diced ham and used gluten free noodles to make the dish gluten free. I recommend using gluten free noodles that are a blend of 2-3 flours."
"Delicious recipe! I used fat free ricotta, low-fat sour cream, and part skim mozzarella and it was rich and cheesy. Next time I'm going to add chicken and roasted red peppers :)"
"I have made this dish several times in the last few months and it's just as popular every time. I use a homemade alfredo sauce, and always half the recipe with great results."