- In a small bowl, combine the egg, cottage cheese, parsley, and
- remaining Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Spoon half of the pasta
- mixture into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with cottage
- cheese mixture. Add sausage to the remaining pasta mixture; spoon
- over the top. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now