Colorful, roasted root vegetables are a fun, festive snack or side. These perfectly seasoned chips are so tasty they don't even need dip! —Christine Schenher, San Clemente, California
- 1/2 pound fresh beets (about 2 medium)
- 1 medium potato
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 medium parsnip
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- Peel vegetables and cut into 1/8-inch slices. Place in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; sprinkle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on racks in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Yield: 7 servings.
Originally published as Baked Veggie Chips in Taste of Home December/January 2009, p37
Reviews for Baked Veggie Chips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review