Baked Trout Fillets Recipe
Moist tender trout is draped in a creamy Parmesan cheese coating that makes this dish elegant enough to serve company. "I picked up this recipe at the campground where we were staying," says Mary Zimmerman of Spring Lake, Michigan. "I also use the delicious sour cream mixture on salmon."
- 1 pound trout fillets
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place fish in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cheese, lemon juice, onion and salt; spread over fish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Baked Trout Fillets
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC