Baked Trout Fillets Recipe
- 1 pound trout fillets
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place fish in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cheese, lemon juice, onion and salt; spread over fish. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 300 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 431mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Baked Trout Fillets
"I usually don't leave reviews but I made this last night for my husband and I and it was DELICIOUS! It was so simple to make and we ate it all up! I usually do a Parmesan crusted chicken with a mayo and parm cheese mixture on top so I was curious about the sour cream but it was soooo yummy! We will DEFINITELY be using this recipe again and again! THANK YOU!"
"Amazing recipe, we substitute the sour cream with greek yogurt to make it healthier, and it is one of the best fish recipes I have ever made!"
"So simple and so delicious! My family loved this recipe, including my two kids, ages 10 and 12, who would never eat sour cream but nonetheless ate every bite. The parmesan cheese made it work for them. I will make this again, and try it on other types of fish too."