- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Tilapia
Sort By :
"I lost this when I gave my sister my cookbook! So glad to have it back. So easy So good. Even my picky BF loves it. Thank You. I double the sauce and top pasta with it! mmmm"
"The flavor combination wasn't our favorite."
"This has become a weekly staple in our house for Meatless Monday. Full of flavor and I pair with some saut?ed zucchini and wild rice. Crowd pleaser!"
"I wasn't a fan of baked fish.... Until tonight! I added lemon pepper but followed the other instructions and it came out very good!!!"
"I replaced the seasonings with Old Bay seasoning. Followed everything else exactly.Perfect"