I've decided to cook healthier for my family, and that includes having more fish at home. This is a great recipe, and it's fast, too! —Hope Stewart, Raleigh, North Carolina
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Place tilapia in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small
- bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder and salt; pour
- over the fillets. Sprinkle with capers, oregano and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.