Baked Three-Bean Casserole Recipe
Here's a recipe perfect for large get-togethers because it can be easily doubled for a big crowd!—Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
- 1 can (16 ounces) maple-cured bacon baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 160 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 722 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Three-Bean Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC