Baked Three-Bean Casserole
Here's a recipe perfect for large get-togethers because it can be easily doubled for a big crowd!—Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 1 can (16 ounces) maple-cured bacon baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 160 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 722 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 8 g protein.