- 1 can (16 ounces) maple-cured bacon baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Three-Bean Baked Beans in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p224
Reviews for Baked Three-Bean Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2013
I add some chorizo, because we like it SPICY then put it in the smoker for a few hours!