Baked Swiss Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup crushed seasoned croutons
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the soup and wine or broth; pour over chicken. Top with cheese and sprinkle with croutons.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 308 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.