Baked Sweet Potato Deluxe Recipe
"I downsized the original recipe for this spicy side dish and adjusted it a bit for my husband and me," writes Sarah Gottschalk of Richmond, Indiana. "It's such a nice change from the usual baked potato...and healthier, too!"
- 1 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash salt
- Scrub and pierce sweet potato. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, syrup, jalapeno if desired, lime juice, hot pepper sauce and salt. Cut sweet potato in half; top with sour cream mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Sweet Potato Deluxe in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p35
Reviews for Baked Sweet Potato Deluxe(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potato Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >
- Side Dishes for Two >