Baked Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
The next time you have the hungries, don't reach for high-fat junk food. Instead, spend a few minutes preparing these oven-baked sweet potato slices from our Test Kitchen.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 7 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash white pepper
- 1. Cut potatoes into 1/8-in. slices; spray both sides of slices with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine seasonings. Add the potatoes; toss gently to coat.
- 2. Arrange in a single layer in two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, turning several times Yield: 5 dozen chips.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC