The next time you have the hungries, don't reach for high-fat junk food. Instead, spend a few minutes preparing these oven-baked sweet potato slices from our Test Kitchen.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 7 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash white pepper
- Cut potatoes into 1/8-in. slices; spray both sides of slices with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine seasonings. Add the potatoes; toss gently to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, turning several times Yield: 5 dozen chips.
Originally published as Baked Sweet Potato Chips in Light & Tasty October/November 2004, p33
Reviews for Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review