- 3 cups fresh corn, divided
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and minced chives
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place 2 cups corn kernels in a food processor; process until pureed. Transfer pureed corn to a large bowl; whisk in cornmeal, milk, sugar, remaining corn and, if desired, cinnamon until blended. In another bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and eggs until pale yellow and slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Fold in cheddar cheese. Stir in corn mixture.
- Fill greased mini-muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm; top with sour cream and chives. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Baked Sweet Corn Croquettes in Make & Take Cookbook Bookazine 2016
Reviews for Baked Sweet Corn Croquettes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review