Baked Strawberry Salmon Recipe
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 2/3 cup strawberry preserves
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet equals 452 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 670 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Strawberry Salmon
"One of the few ways I will eat salmon!"
"Simple, ellegant and delicious. My husband said this was his favorite meal of the week and I am constantly trying new things."
"Very simple to make containing ingredients most likely on hand (except the salmon). At times it was too sweet, but I would definitely make it again!"
"I was very surprised by the flavors of these 2 foods but my whole family loved it and i thought it was very good"
"I wasn't sure about strawberries and salmon, but it was surprisingly good. I made it with sugar free preserves and it was really good."
"I love this recipe! Sweet and delicious and impresses every guest I have served it to. I add fresh or jarred strawberries to the top also."
"This recipe is oddly good. It was also extremely easy to make."
"I really loved how all the ingredients were simple things that I had in my pantry. This wasn't my favorite way to make salmon, but it still was quite satisfying."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.