This mouthwatering entree is gorgeous. Whenever I serve it, everyone thinks I'm a culinary genius. They'd never guess how easy it is to prepare. —Lisa Speer, Palm Beach, Florida
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 2/3 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Strawberry Salmon in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p37
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Strawberry Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review