Baked Strawberry Salmon for Two Recipe
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 405 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 655mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 0g fiber), 30g protein .
Reviews for Baked Strawberry Salmon for Two
"This was delicious"
"this recipe is delicious !!!!!!"
"Very easy to make and very tasty. My husband and I both liked it!"
"Had this for dinner tonight, it was awesome.Only thing I did different was put it in broiler for a couple of minutes to Finish it off."
"I also used reduced sodium soy sauce. It was very easy to make and tasted very good."
"I used reduced-sodium soy sauce. This was easy to put together and just delicious! My husband and I both really liked it, and I will definitely be making this again."
"I used light soy sauce and sugar free preserves. Very tasty!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.