Baked Spinach Supreme Recipe
- 1 cup reduced-fat biscuit/baking mix
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, egg whites, egg, milk and onion. Spread into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine the filling ingredients. Gently spoon over biscuit mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Baked Spinach Supreme(14)
Sort By :
I made this for dinner and my husband and I LOVED it!!!! I used fresh spinach instead of frozen; and also added chopped red pepper and mushrooms to the filling. Instead of dried onion I added more fresh onion. We had it with a bowl of soup and it was a perfect winter meal!! Can't wait to make it again!!
Yummy! I'll make again definitly but next time I'll double the filling so the crust doesnt overtake it.
I always print just one page. I eliminate the reviews and nutrion info then click on 1 page when the print option appears.
If you want to print it on one page, just omit the photograph by unclicking "photo" on the left hand side options.
ALL THE RECIPES THAT I PRINT FROM TASTE OF HOME GOES ON ONE PAGE. THEY HAVE A PLACE THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE 4X6 OR 3X5 INCHES FOR YOUR RECIPE AND THEY ALWAYS GO ON ONE PAGE. I LOVE SPINACH BUT HUBBY DOESN'T BUT OCCASIONALLY I FIX A RECIPE THAT HE WILL EAT. THIS ONE SOUNDS VERY GOOD AND I AM GOING TO TRY IT.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >