Baked Spiced Salmon Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1. Place the salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons lime juice. Combine the salt, ginger, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and cayenne; sprinkle over salmon.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, onions, cilantro and remaining lime juice. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 347 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 417mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Baked Spiced Salmon
"I didn't really care for the yogurt sauce. I will try it again without the sauce"
"I didn't particularly care for the taste of this. easy to make, just not suited to my taste buds.~ Theresa"