- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Place the salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons lime juice. Combine the salt, ginger, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and cayenne; sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, onions, cilantro and remaining lime juice. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Spiced Salmon
"I didn't really care for the yogurt sauce. I will try it again without the sauce"
"I didn't particularly care for the taste of this. easy to make, just not suited to my taste buds.~ Theresa"