- over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the
- soups, tomato sauce, water, brown sugar and seasonings.
- Drain spaghetti; stir into meat sauce. Add 1/2 cup cheese. Transfer
- to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- remaining cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 313 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 706 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.