Baked Spaghetti Pizza Recipe
"I have five children who are finicky eaters, but they all like this fun variation on traditional pizza," reports Helen Van Norman from Maplewood, Minnesota. Spaghetti noodles for the crust while the delicious sauce and spicy Italian sausage give it authentic flavor.
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a bowl, combine the spaghetti, eggs and milk. Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top with spaghetti sauce, sausage, mushrooms, olives and cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 459 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 1,075 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Spaghetti Pizza
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC