Baked Spaghetti Pizza Recipe
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, combine the spaghetti, eggs and milk. Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Top with spaghetti sauce, sausage, mushrooms, olives and cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Baked Spaghetti Pizza(3)
Sort By :
I used turkey Italian sausage, whole wheat spaghetti noodles, added herbs/garlic to tomato sauce, mixed in browned sausage & skipped the mushrooms & olives. Put turkey pepperoni on top of sauce mixture & used the cheese. Baked it too much, but it still tasted great! Hubby actually ate it w/o complaining - YES!
I didn't have sausage so I used pepperoni. This is a great recipe! Very easy & good. I did add a touch of garlic powder & onion powder.
I love how the pasta/egg forms a 'crust.' My husband and I love this!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Spaghetti >
- Casseroles >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Italian Casseroles >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pizza Casserole >