Baked Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen cut asparagus
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup salad croutons, optional
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Top with croutons if desired; bake 5 minutes longer. Serve with rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 124 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 598mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Baked Shrimp and Asparagus
"Sounds good but cooking shrimp for 20 minutes sounds like a long time I dont cook fish that long is the shrimp still frozen?"
"Question: Do you thaw the shrimp and aspargus?"
"Had to double it for a family of four,wish I tripled it! Just that good."