Baked Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen cut asparagus
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup salad croutons, optional
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Top with croutons if desired; bake 5 minutes longer. Serve with rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 124 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 598 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.