Baked Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen cut asparagus
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup salad croutons, optional
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Top with croutons if desired; bake 5 minutes longer. Serve with rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Shrimp and Asparagus(3)
Sort By :
Question: Do you thaw the shrimp and aspargus?
We have been making this one for years (since it was first published) and it's an easy favorite. We don't care for (and can rarely find) cream of shrimp soup so usually either make my own white sauce or substitute cream of celery soup. Have also made it with an asparagus stir fry veggie mix.
Had to double it for a family of four,wish I tripled it! Just that good.