Baked Sesame Chicken Strips Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup crushed sesame snack crackers (about 30 crackers)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the butter and soy sauce. In another shallow bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, ginger and salt. Dip chicken strips in butter mixture, then roll in crumbs until coated on all sides.
- 2. Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3 ounces) equals 251 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 504 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.