- 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a saucepan, combine flour, milk, salt and pepper until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, onion and white sauce. Repeat layers. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Cover and bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Baked Scalloped Potatoes
"Very nice, l added a little gr. Mustard and a shot of worhsteshire sauce. Amazing, l even have the bowl in the picture. Janet. VFE"
"I did add a bit of shredded cheese after it was done, but it was a great recipe for 2 people. It's so hard to cook for 2 without a lot of leftovers ."