Baked Salmon Recipe
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Pat salmon dry. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. brush with butter. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Salmon(36)
Sort By :
I made this for dinner tonight(5/MAR/14) and OMG....
this was a dinner to die for!!! excellent taste, looked great coming out of the oven, was super easy prep time...this is a dinner I will make again soon. I love it!...but more importantly, my wife loved it. 8-D
Very disappointing, bland and unappealing.
I didn't have tarragon and used a citrus spice and the salmon was tender & delicious.
My husband was impressed .
I've never made salmon before but my husband enjoys getting it at restaurants. The grocery store had a sale so I thought I'd give it a try and found this recipe. My husband said it was very, very good. My son also ate it, he had never had salmon before, and he enjoyed it very much too.