I often make this very moist and flavorful salmon for company because I can have it ready in less than half an hour. I like to serve it with rice, or a green vegetable and a tossed salad." —Emily Chaney, Penobscot, Maine
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Pat salmon dry. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Baked Salmon in Quick Cooking July/August 1998, p38
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review