- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Pat salmon dry. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. brush with butter. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Salmon
Sort By :
"20-25 Min. of cooking time is WAY too much. This will result in overdone salmon. I suggest you cook your salmon 4-6 mins. per 1/2 inch thickness. About 8 -10 mins. should be enough for most fillets."
"I cooked it at 400F for 20 min and it was really overcooked."
"Quick, easy & delicious!"
"I would really like to give this three and a half stars. It was okay but a little bland."
"Delicious! I didn't have the tarragon so I substituted with 1/4 tsp. Rosemary and 1/4 tsp. oregano."