Baked Salmon Recipe
- 1 salmon fillet (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Pat salmon dry. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. brush with butter. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Salmon
Sort By :
"Quick, easy & delicious!"
"I would really like to give this three and a half stars. It was okay but a little bland."
"Delicious! I didn't have the tarragon so I substituted with 1/4 tsp. Rosemary and 1/4 tsp. oregano."
"I made this for dinner tonight(5/MAR/14) and OMG....this was a dinner to die for!!! excellent taste, looked great coming out of the oven, was super easy prep time...this is a dinner I will make again soon. I love it!...but more importantly, my wife loved it. 8-D"
"Very disappointing, bland and unappealing."