Baked Salmon with Herbs
The fish dishes Melissa Merrill relies on are all family-approved. "They love this salmon...and I like that it's so good for us!" she notes from Hatteras, North Carolina. "I grow my own herbs and love using them in recipes like this one."
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 nin.
- 2-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs (about 5 slices)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 salmon fillets (3 pounds)
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with
- cooking spray. Set aside. In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs,
- garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Add butter; toss to coat evenly.
- Place salmon on prepared pan. Spray with cooking spray and pat with
- bread crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes
- or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 313 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 343 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 starch.