Baked Salmon with Herbs Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs (about 5 slices)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 salmon fillets (3 pounds)
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside. In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add butter; toss to coat evenly.
- Place salmon on prepared pan. Spray with cooking spray and pat with bread crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Baked Salmon with Herbs
Sort By :
Made this for my husband, he said it wasn't very good not a picky person. Will not make again.
This was very tasty and our dinner guests loved it too and asked for the recipe. I didn't have fresh bread crumbs, so used dry Italian seasoned crumbs. It was perfectly done in 25 minutes for a King salmon filet about 1" thick at the thickest part.
Just a question. Are you sure you cook this for 35-40 minutes? It seems a long time to cook salmon.