Baked Salmon with Herbs Recipe
The fish dishes Melissa Merrill relies on are all family-approved. "They love this salmon...and I like that it's so good for us!" she notes from Hatteras, North Carolina. "I grow my own herbs and love using them in recipes like this one."
- 2-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs (about 5 slices)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 salmon fillets (3 pounds)
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside. In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add butter; toss to coat evenly.
- Place salmon on prepared pan. Spray with cooking spray and pat with bread crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Baked Salmon with Herbs in Light & Tasty October/November 2004, p53
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Salmon with Herbs(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 6, 2009
Just a question. Are you sure you cook this for 35-40 minutes? It seems a long time to cook salmon.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >