- and seasonings. Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Discard bay leaf.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and toss
- with butter. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta and Parmesan
- cheese. Stir into rigatoni mixture. Transfer to a 3-qt. baking dish;
- top with tomato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated
- through. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese. Yield: 8-10
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 356 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 69 mg cholesterol, 835 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.