Baked Rigatoni & Sausage Recipe
- 3-3/4 cups uncooked rigatoni
- 5 Italian sausage links (4 ounces each), sliced
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and wine.
- Drain rigatoni; add to sausage mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Baked Rigatoni & Sausage(11)
Sort By :
This was very easy to make. It was a big hit at our house. I will definitely be making this recipe over and over again!
This is so delicious and easy to make.
This is so delicious and easy to make. I'll make it next weekend for a family meeting dinner!
This was great! My husbands absolute favorite. Will definitely make this again and soon.
I'm all for easy, and this dish definitely fits. Ever sooooo good. Thank you for sharing.