I'm always in search of inexpensive yet delicious like this one to serve at potlucks. This fluffy rice dish tastes as good as it looks.—Sheree Feero, Golden, Colorado
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- In an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish, combine all the ingredients. Cover and bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring after 25 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Rice Pilaf in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p13
Reviews for Baked Rice Pilaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review