- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- In an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish, combine all the ingredients. Cover and bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring after 25 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Baked Rice Pilaf
Sort By :
Great combination for baked salmon and easy 2 prepare.
Delicious! We love baked rice and I like the addition of carrot and celery in this one. So simple to make, and really good - this is going in our regular rotation.
The whole family loved it - even my 3 year old who generally refused to eat things with carrots in them. I took the advice of a previous reviewer and added boiling water to reduce the cooking time. It took about 30 minutes.
One of our favorite Rice Pilaf Dishes!
This was delicious and so easy to make
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Budget Side Dish Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Side Dish Recipes >
- Rice Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >