Baked Reuben Dip
I love a Reuben sandwich, and this recipe combines all of its flavors into a great party dip. —Jeffrey Metzler, Chillicothe, Ohio
32 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 jar (32 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 10 ounces sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Russian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, optional
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients; stir in caraway
- seeds, if desired. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 8 cups.