Baked Pumpkin Pudding
Even after you favorite turkey dinner, you'll find room for this perfect pudding dessert—a treat served hot or cold. Mildly spiced, it will leave you sweetly satisfied, but not overly full, assures Gerri Saylor from Graniteville, South Carolina.
5 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat the egg substitute, pumpkin, sugar, honey and
- spices until blended. Gradually beat in milk. Pour into five 8-oz.
- custard cups coated with cooking spray. Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°.
- Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center
- comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold. Garnish with whipped topping. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 245 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.