Baked Pumpkin Pudding Recipe
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat the egg substitute, pumpkin, sugar, honey and spices until blended. Gradually beat in milk. Pour into five 8-oz. custard cups coated with cooking spray. Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold. Garnish with whipped topping. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Baked Pumpkin Pudding in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p33
Reviews for Baked Pumpkin Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2013
This is a great recipe, easy to make. Must double it next time. Seconds made it go quickly.