- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch garlic salt or onion salt
- 6 medium potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and quartered lengthwise
- Melt butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine the next six ingredients in a large plastic bag; set aside. Rinse potatoes under cold water; drain well. Place half of the potatoes in the bag; shake well to coat. Place in a single layer in baking pan. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until tender, turning once after 30 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Baked Potato Wedges
"These potatoes are AWESOME! Only one problem.......we tend to eat WAY too many! They are THAT good!"
"Excellent side dish to serve with grilled meats! My family loves these!"
"These are as good as you get in a restaurant. Definitely going to make them again.5 stars!"
"Oh My Gosh!!! These were the best potatoes I've ever had. I could have eaten all of them by myself."
"Perfect hubby food. Perfect father-in-law food. I added just a touch too much garlic salt so I had scrap some of the wedges of their coating. But, it is one I am going to fix again. I am thinking that when we do have kids this would be a great "kid friendly" food for older children."