Baked Potato Wedge
This recipe is perfect for company and get delicious, delicate flavor from the rosemary.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 4 unpeeled baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges; place in a greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with onion, garlic,
- rosemary, salt and pepper; stir to coat. Bake, uncovered, at
- 400° for 45-50 minutes or until tender, turning once. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 398 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 10 g protein.